|OD mm||ID mm||Length m||Code||Colours|
- Compliance with bS EN 61386-24: Type 450N, normal duty impact resistance
- Manufactured in polyethylene with excellent impact resistance at low temperatures
- Factory installed draw cord and couplings
- Colours and printing to suit the end use application (subject to lead times)
Ridgicoil is a strong yet flexible alternative to conventional ducting for underground utilities Ridgicoil s flexibility eliminates the need for special bends and the smooth bore has a low coefficient of friction for ease of cable installation.
|Description||Code||Diameter mm||Capacity litres||Pack Qty|
|BS EN 1401 Coupling||UG602||160||-||-|
Key benefitsUnique, patented screw thread corrugations offer:
- Light in weight with superior strength
- Effective keying into the concrete surround
- Nested gullies lock together for easy handing, transportation and safer storage on-site
- A range of adaptors available
A high quality, light, easy to handle and install alternative to heavy concrete gullies. Ridgigully is manufactured in durable HDPE in 3 sizes. Ridgigully is suitable for both trapped and untrapped systems with a 160mm spigot outlet as standard, which is easily adapted using the multi adaptor (ARG multi) to Ridgidrain, Polysewer and other pipe systems. A range of accessories are available, including gully risers that key into the gully and eliminate the need for brickwork to finished level.
Ridgiduct Power ENATS 12-24 (Standard sizes)
|ID mm||OD mm||Length m||Code||Pack Qty|
- A preferred choice of regional electricity companies
- Low weight, flexible, durable and high strength
- Good impact resistance, even at low temperatures
- BBA approved and complies with BS EN 61386-2-4 and ENATS
- Available in an alternative twin wall split duct form for easy installation around existing cables with minimal change in strength
Ridgiduct is a twin wall system, specifically engineered to provide a light, yet robust, alternative to conventional cable protection. Ridgiduct is manufactured in HDPE and the resulting stiff, yet flexible, twin wall structure easily outperforms alternative products. Complementing the Ridgiduct range are a selection of twin wall long radius drawn bends, manufactured in HDPE. These are available in most sizes and a range of angles.